Sponsorship Opportunities with The Silicon Valley Admin Awards
The Admin Awards is more than a company, it’s a mission. A mission to recognize and celebrate the unsung corporate heroes of every organization lucky enough to employ them, administrative professionals. Our sponsorship programs are also much more than a marketing opportunity. They’re designed to create measurable returns for the important community that makes everything we do possible; our sponsors. A partnership with The Admin Awards is a smart, strategic business investment reserved only for quality organizations committed to and aligned with our mission. Our unique ability to leverage our B2B audience’s most precious commodity to marketers — their attention, makes The Admin Award a strong marketing and sales partner for companies with products and services we believe in. Additionally, our sponsors in Silicon Valley have become a tight-knit community of companies eager to help one another make great things happen together.
Silicon Valley Admin Awards Dinner Gala: Information coming soon
Nominations Deadline: Nominations all year round
Cheers to Nominees Cocktail Reception: Information coming soon
Finalists Announced: Information coming soon
Tickets On Sale: Information coming soon
Why Become A Sponsor Of The Admin Awards
What started in 2012 as a single event with a simple premise – Recognize the achievements, loyalty and vital role of Administrative Professionals – has blossomed into consecutive annual programs in six major markets and a growing network of energized professionals.
The Right Audience
The Admin Awards’ annual marketing platform delivers experiential relevance and value to a deeply engaged and excited B2B community of administrative professionals, their executive counterparts, coworkers and human resource leaders who pay close attention to the message The Admin Awards and our community of partners collectively communicate.
It’s All About the Experience
Working collaboratively with our partners, we create a world-class experience that is becoming known as the “Academy Awards for Administrative Professionals”. Within this connected community, there are multiple avenues for our partners to conduct serious, measurable business and influence these important audiences in powerful ways.
Through original activations, product integration, content marketing, social media and leveraged, brand-relevant activities, we continually elevate the experience to drive tangible results.
How to Work with Us
While we offer well-designed, pre-built packages, our relationship and association with our partners can be leveraged in so many productive and imaginative ways. We welcome opportunities to work closely with our partners to find fresh, unconventional approaches to achieve our mutual goals. Have an idea? Let’s explore it together.
Simply put, it works! We are proud and immensely grateful for our sponsors, who return year after year and deepen their involvement in this exciting endeavor.
How The Admin Awards Works from Start to Finish
- Companies from all business sectors in the specific program’s geographical area are invited to nominate their Administrative Professionals for awards in nine Admin Award categories. Anyone can nominate and there is no cost to nominate during what is typically a two-month nomination window.
- Once nominations close, Nominees and their executive counterpart(s) attend a Cheers to Nominees Reception which honors all program nominees, kicks off the awards season and generates excitement for the program. (Est. 170 Attendees)
- Finalists (40-50, est.) are selected after the Cheers reception by an independent panel of judges who rely on written nominations from supervisors, coworkers, clients, etc. who have personally experienced the outstanding work of their program nominee.
- All Finalists are invited to the annual Admin Awards Gala where winners are announced and the administrative profession is celebrated. 100% of Finalists are accompanied by their executives and co-workers at the gala. (Est. 550 Attendees)
- Nine Admin Award winners are announced at the Gala, which is an awards luncheon or dinner (varies by market) packed with quality food and beverage, entertainment, amazing prizes and high-quality swag.
- The Awards are presented in groups of three, punctuated by ‘Prize Breaks’ where Admins and attendees have opportunities to win a host of prizes, including all expenses paid trips, designer purses and spa packages (to name a few).
- Whether they win an award or not, every Admin who attends the Gala is treated like royalty. The Admin Awards is widely regarded as the ”Academy Awards for Administrative Professionals”.
Here’s Why The Admin Awards Works
Audience – The Admin Awards delivers a premium and highly customizable platform to engage C-Suite Executives, Executive Management Teams, and their indispensable Administrative Decision Makers and Gate Keepers.
Experiential – The Admin Awards provides a powerful solution to one of the most complex B2B challenges: How to get in front of key decision makers. We drive serious business connections through all stages of the competition by creating a participatory and enjoyable environment that emphasizes achievement, loyalty and longevity. By activating branded experiences, product integration and distinctive networking opportunities within this eco-system of active influencers, we consistently deliver measurable results for our partners.
Marketing & Media – In addition to direct access to this coveted audience, our sponsorship packages include a significant 9-month marketing and communications campaign geared toward generating awareness and excitement for Administrative Professionals and the important roles they play in their organizations.
Major Market Expansion – The Admin Awards currently operates in six major markets as part of its ongoing national expansion. Through our monthly Advisory Board meetings and ongoing efforts to foster a strong network among Administrative Professionals, we are able to position our partners in front of key decision makers on a year-round basis.
Sponsorship Contact Form
Contact the Admin Awards Sponsorship Team for more information on standard and customized programs that will help you achieve your business and marketing objectives.
What our Partners are Saying